As WE is getting more and more new exciting projects, ranging from interior design to building architecture and urban planning, we are now looking for an architect to fill a leading position in our competition and sketching department.
We can offer you a leading position in a dynamic work environment, the opportunity to develop your own areas of responsibility and to join a group of young, passionate and warm colleagues. You will be part of our team of experienced competition architects, where you will be responsible for a number of projects ranging from small scale, private buildings to large scale multi functional public projects and urban planning projects. You will work in small project teams and develop the projects in close collaboration with the partners.
WE is looking for an ambitious architect for a leading position.
- An architectural education from a relevant institution
- Ambition, drive and passion for architecture and aesthetics
- Strong skills within sketching and conceptual development
- A min. of 2 years of experience
- The capacity to work in international and interdisciplinary teams
- The ability to drive a project ahead and keep an overview in complex situations
- Natural skills for understanding and solving complex programs and functions
- Fluent in English and preferably Danish
- Excellent qualifications within 3D (preferably Rhino and V-Ray)
- Familiar with the Adobe package (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign ect.)
The position is to be filled as soon as possible. Submit your application by sending an email including motivation, CV and Portfolio in .pdf format (max 10 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application as Project leader”. All applications will be read and processed continuously until the 1. December and will be handled confidentially.
WE is a young multidisciplinary office with an international, energetic and ambitious atmosphere. The office was founded by the architects Marc Jay and Julie Schmidt-Nielsen in January 2009 with a focus on innovation, community and dialogue. Ever since, the office has grown steadily meanwhile constructing a number of buildings, including Kulturcenter Mariehøj and the new Erhvervsakademi Sjælland, receiving several awards and exhibiting twice at the Venice Architecture Biennale. At the moment WE are, as a part of Dreyers fond and DAC’s program for new talents within Danish architecture, exhibiting in BLOX. The office consists of around 20 architects, junior architects and interns.